Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 months ago

How do you measure the implementation of the EOS method in your company?

Jerry Kauffman
Certified EOS Implementer

Gal, there are a couple ways to measure implementation.  If you're working with a Professional Implementer, he/she will do this with in Session 1-2 times per year by giving a clear picture of what 100% strong looks like for each of the 6 Key Components, having the LT (Leadership Team) each give a rating and facilitate conversation if there is a wide range to make sure all LT members are on the same page.  If you are self-implementing, a great tool is the Organizational Checkup, a list of 20 questions that gives a snapshot of all 6 Key Components.  You can easily access the Org Checkup on line at this link - https://organizationalcheckup.com/19  

Philipp Maucher
Director of Engineering as Marketing / Head EOS (Self-)Implementer

@Gal Erez21  That's a great question! I agree with Jerry - the organizational check-up is helpful and you can track progress every time you retake the check-up.

As the self-implementer of EOS at Teamwork, I built myself a so-called "EOS Tracker", where I measure the adoption of each foundational tool per LMA function in our business. This provides me with an overall adoption score for each foundational tool (V/TO, Scorecards, Acc. Chart, People Analyzer, etc.) and the average adoption score for all tools - see below:

There might be better ways of doing this...would love to hear other opinions.

Best, 

Philipp