Jody, below is content from a PDF handout provided by @Daniel Davis138 at the virtual Lead Now 2.0 event held in December. (I hope I'm allowed to share this!)
- Ensure basics training is complete:
- Traction read by all managers.
- What The Heck is EOS read by all team members.
- How to be a Great Boss read by all managers.
- Ensure all Departments have their own Departmental plans (V/TO™ “Traction” page) and Meeting Pulse™; they are holding Annual Planning and Quarterly sessions, Level 10 Meetings™, and are executing well.
- Departmental Level 10 Meetings can be 60 minutes
- Departmental sessions can be half-day
- EstablishV/TO™ “Vision” pagesfor Departments. This israising the bar in termsof their use of tools, and gettingthem to work on their business unit more.
- Core Values – remain same
- Core Focus™ – remain same
- Core Target™ – remain same
- Marketing Strategy – review and consider whom their “internal” clients are:
- What their demo, psycho, geo is.
- What are your “3 Uniques™” that you offer these people?
- What is your Guarantee/Promise?
- 3 Year Picture™ - 3 year date, revenueand profit can be removed. Measurables should be your key measurables for your Dept.
- What does it look like? What do you want your Dept. to look like in 3 years’ time?
- Campaign EOS by creating a “University” (imageOne example) ensuing the EOS Model™ and Toolbox are taught:
- EOS Model. It’s a constant reference point when we IDS™ to help identify the root cause area/s.
- Accountability Chart. The power of clarity, RPRS.
- Scorecard. Knowing one’s number and its impact.
- Level 10 Meetings. The power of an Agenda, Healthy Rules.
- People Analyzer™. Simplify people issues, identify easiest, and recruit better, using PA!
- IDS. It’s something we should teach in schools to our kids!
- Clarity Break™. Teach them to think!
- Rocks. Less is more and the power of focus. And the power of one quarter at a time.
- Quarterly Conversations™. Same page, accountability, communication.
Make it fun and interactive, have a quiz!
- Do kick-ass quarterly SOC meetings so they can see you (Leadership Team) using EOS tools.
- Walk the talk and ensure you (LT) use the tools correctly and consistently.
- Create your own training program for your teams and ensure it’s used.
- Explain the “Why” of EOS – why you chose it, why you use it.
- Repeat yourself often – 7 times!
- All team members should have a “Personal Plan” (Use any format for SMART goal-setting, or ask your Professional EOS Implementer for a tool).
I'm in the process of rolling out EOS to all of my departments. Look forward to hearing other advice on this.