Skip to main content
Question
EOS Model
Brian Fritz
VP of Business Development
Asked a question 11 months ago

I wanted ask if anyone has any Standard Operating Procedures of the EOS system that their company uses for employees to refer to and assist in following the EOS process.

Hi Brian,  I find folks can follow this diagram pretty easy that is an outline of the Annualized SOP you can give to an employee.

Key is to present EOS® as something we are doing For our people, not To them. Needs to come from the heart.  You can reproduce this drawing and say this is how you participate in EOS®. Leadership will be in a two day AA Annual, and the one day Q Quaterlies, when we come out of these meetings we will have a State of the Company all Hands meeting (SOC)

Every 90 days you will get a 555, 15 minute conversation with your boss/mentor and every week, 12 per quarter, you will be in a meeting to solve issues holding you back that we call a Level 10 meeting.

That is the process, any questions?

See center drawing in black and white for EOS stuff. lists are other stuff I teach clients.
See center drawing in black and white for EOS stuff. lists are other stuff I teach clients.

Hi @Brian Fritz87 

Be sure to check out What the Heck is EOS92, the EOS book for employees in companies running on EOS. You can get a free chapter and an eBook 20+ EOS Terms Your Employees92 Need to Know at https://www.eosworldwide.com/what-the-heck-is-eos92

Also see this post102 from @Ken DeWitt83 about rolling out EOS to your company102.