Skip to main content
Rebecca McComas
Retired small business owner
Asked a question 26 days ago

Reaching out to gauge interest in the formation of a Peer Roundtable specifically for CEOs, Visionaries, or Integrators of small businesses located in Minneapolis/St. Paul who follow EOS. Companies could include those with many years of EOS experience or those in the early stages of implementation. This group of 8-10 members would meet monthly to share ideas and provide peer-to-peer advice regarding EOS implementation in our companies. Meetings would be facilitated by Minneapolis Business Mentors (info about Peer Roundtables can be found at www.mbmentors.org/peer-advisory-groups-mn). We implemented Traction in my company and it's been a huge part of our success. I've also been a member of an MBM Roundtable for several years and it's been a great experience. I've always wished more participants were experienced with EOS, so I'm excited to see if there are others who are interested. If you'd like to explore involvement in a group like this, please reply!

Dylan Miller
Vice President @ Construction Leaders

Rebecca, I'm in Des Moines IA and we're just starting the EOS process for our construction company. I'm open to the idea of the group. dylanm@clcbuilds.com8 ; 319-400-7042