Skip to main content
Question
EOS Model
Asked a question 19 days ago

Really excited to be here!! As a new person learning about EOS, where do I start? Who is the community manager? Where are meetups happening? Can I subscribe to an email list etc???

Tina Bolyea
Customer Support at EOS Worldwide

Hi Jared,

Thank you for posting on the EOS Pulse. This site is moderated by some of our Certified Implementers. However, we encourage anyone using the EOS Tools to collaborate. Our largest EOS meet-up is the EOS Conference. However, there are Implementers, Visionaries, and Integrators who meet up through their own groups. Some great resources to introduce you to EOS would be to download the EOS Toolbox by clicking here15, these are simple tools you can use to strengthen each component of your business. The EOS Blog is another great resource that you can sign up for by clicking here7. There are many articles that go over in great detail the processes of EOS. Lastly, I would encourage you to read the book "Traction." In reading Traction®, you’ll learn the secrets of strengthening the Six Key Components™ of your business. You’ll discover simple yet powerful ways to run your company that will give you and your leadership team more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment. These tools will help you understand the EOS Process.