Skip to main content
Jeff Moore
President
Asked a question 2 months ago

Should all To-Do's be input/tracked in Ninety.io, or only the ones that stem from the IDS component of the L10 meetings? I'm assuming that to be the case, and that users should use some other Task Manager (I use Todoist) to keep track of all the many other tasks involved in their roles.

Hi Jeff - I agree with Rick that fewer tools are better. I know Traction Tools allows users to have Individual To Do's (so they don't show up during the L10) and I assume Ninety.io22 has the same capability. However, no "right" way -- just what's right for you and your team. 

Rick Pelletier
Fractional Integrator/CFO/COO

@Jeff Moore14 - I've seen it done both ways. I'm a fan of minimizing the number of tools that are used for the same thing, so I generally encourage people to use Ninety for their personal To-dos. That way they can see everything in one place and minimize duplicate efforts. But there are definitely people that track To-dos outside of Ninety (including ones that come from L10s) and just update Ninety as needed for L10s. So I'd say it really just comes down to personal preference.