The EOS Pulse Member Terms and Conditions
Use of the Site
The EOS Pulse hosts a public forum, which is equipped with commenting facilities. While we invite you to share your questions and responses in this way, they must not be used to distribute spam messages, post commercial advertisements, or spread links to malicious or dangerous websites. We retain the right to moderate any comment or written content submitted to The EOS Pulse and remove any content we deem to have violated our policies. This includes, but is not limited to the following.
- No Solicitation
- Never disparage another company, EOS Implementer, or member of The EOS Pulse.
- If you are an EOS Implementer, only answer a question you are confident you can answer purely.
- If you are an EOS Implementer, do not breach the EOS Implementer/Consultant line.
- Keep an abundance mindset when answering questions.
- If someone is working with an EOS Implementer, direct them to their Implementer for EOS teaching related questions.
- If you are not sure of the answer to a question, you can use the “request answer” feature to notify an EOS Implementer Coach of the question.
When signing up for The EOS Pulse, you may have been asked to share your email address or other personal identifying information with us. As provided in these Terms and Conditions, such information will never be distributed to a third party, nor will it be publicly visible without your express written consent.
Your email address will only be used to send you alerts that you have specifically requested to be notified about.
All of the content contained on The EOS Pulse is edited, checked, and verified for accuracy by Certified Implementer Moderators and EOS Worldwide Staff. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. The EOS Pulse, as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributors, can, therefore, not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site.
Any and all of the content presented on The EOS Pulse is unless explicitly stated otherwise, subject to a copyright held by EOS Worldwide. It is permissible to link to content from this site as long as the original source is clearly stated, but the wholesale reproduction or partial modification of the content is not permitted.