Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 months ago

I am looking for some advice on weekly pulse meetings. I work with a team of 9 people running operations and the EOS implementer. I run two departmental pulse meetings and the leadership meeting each week, so I feel (and am) repeating my personal segue and rock updates three times. By my third meeting I am feeling like it is wasted time for me. Does anyone else experience this or handle the meetings differently?

Hey @Michelle Mayes23, I've been self-implementing over the last year for two of my companies, ProList and SnailWorks.  I have the same sense regarding the Segue, however, in my case everyone else in the meeting is different so I don't mind repeating it--in fact, I've been known to think of a different "best" between meetings!  One thing I don't get in your case is your comment on Rock updates.  I would assume any Rocks you would have for the Leadership Team would be different from any Rocks you'd have for any other teams.  Perhaps you shouldn't be updating Rock statuses for teams when the Rock is not relative to that team's L10.  Would be interested in hearing from some of the pro implementers on this. 

Rick Pelletier
Fractional Integrator/CFO/COO

@Michelle Mayes24 - clarifying question - what seat(s) do you sit in on the Accountability Chart? I agree with @Dave Lokos25 in regards to the Rocks, you should really only be providing updates on Rocks that relate to the level your meeting with.