Skip to main content
Question
Integrator
Sharon Means, CPA
Founder / Integrator
Asked a question 2 months ago

I am working with a law firm as a fractional Integrator that is merging with another firm (that is NOT on EOS) does anyone have any resources on steps to go about getting the new firm on board? The owner has some similarity with EOS and is attending our leadership meetings to get acclimated. Thank you!

Rick Pelletier
Fractional Integrator/CFO/COO

@Sharon Means, CPA21 - sounds exciting! My suggestion is to simply step through the EOS model again, just as if neither firm was running on EOS. Obviously you'll have the benefit of your current firm already being familiar with EOS, so it won't be like starting from scratch. First question that comes to mind is how will the two firms operate post-merger? This will directly impact the Accountability Chart, V/TO, etc. Getting clear on the structure first should lead you down the path you need to go. And I would strongly suggest providing the people from the firm you're merging with the various books from the Traction library, depending on what would be appropriate for their level. Good luck!