Skip to main content
John Herman
EOS Implementer
Asked a question 11 days ago

I'm looking for an accountability chart example of an actual consulting firm (at least $3 million in annual revenue or larger) Please remove any sensitive or confidential content as I'd be sharing this with a client in the IT consulting space that is looking for an industry-specific example. Feel free to send via email to john@worthyendeavors.co. Thanks!

Jason C Roelofs
Next Level Software Leader | COO - EOS Integrator for Xeo Software

Like I shared in my comment to Rick's answer, I'd really recommend the exercise of building it from scratch with the examples given in the EOS literature and websites. I don't think there is a substitute for the mental work done in building an accountability chart that is true to their own business. If they have problems describing their own structure then I'd have an Issue suggestion for the V/TO.

Rick Pelletier
Fractional Integrator/CFO/COO

@John Herman8 - I don't have an example of what you are looking for, but based on my experience, no matter how similar the companies are, it's not unusual for their Accountability Charts to look very different. So, as an alternative, if you/they would be interested, I'd be happy to spend a couple of hours working with them (at no cost) to get the framework built for their Accountability Chart. I would hope that once they have the general framework done, they would be able to build it out on their own.

Related Questions

No related questions.

Question Stats

2 followers
Asked a question 11 days ago
Views this month